- Teilnahmebedingungen für Facebook-Gewinnspiel
1. Gegenstand der Teilnahmebedingungen und Veranstalter
(1) Diese Teilnahmebedingungen regeln die Bedingungen für die Teilnahme an dem Gewinnspiel sowie gegebenenfalls erforderliche Rechteübertragungen. Die Beschreibung und der Ablauf des jeweiligen Gewinnspiels erfolgen im Rahmen der jeweiligen Gewinnspielaktion auf der Facebook-Seite von Hotel Krone Dornbirn.
(2) Veranstalter des Gewinnspiels ist das Hotel Krone GmbH, Hatlerstr. 2, 6850 Dornbirn / Österreich
(3) Mit Teilnahme an dem jeweiligen Gewinnspiel werden diese Teilnahmebedingungen angenommen.
(4) Das Gewinnspiel steht in keiner Verbindung zu Facebook, es wird weder von Facebook gesponsert, unterstützt noch organisiert.
(1) Teilnahmeberechtigt am Gewinnspiel sind alle, die das 18. Lebensjahr vollendet haben. Ausgeschlossen sind Mitarbeiter des Hotel Krone sowie verbundener Unternehmen sowie Angehörige solcher Mitarbeiter und deren Verwandte. Die Teilnahme mit gefälschten Identitäten oder mit Identitäten von Dritten ist nicht erlaubt.
(2) Teilnahmeberechtigte können am Gewinnspiel teilnehmen, indem sie unter einem vordefinierten Gewinnspiel-Beitrag auf der Facebook-Seite des Hotels Krone einen Kommentar hinterlassen, der Facebook-Seite folgen und zumindest bis zur Beendigung des Gewinnspiels den Kommentar bestehen lassen.
(3) Die Teilnahme ist bis zum 27. November um 23:59 Uhr möglich.
3. Gewinne und Gewinnbenachrichtigung
(1) Unter allen teilnahmeberechtigten Teilnehmern verlost das Hotel Krone eine Christkindlmarkt-Pauschale. Diese beinhaltet eine Übernachtung für 2 Personen im Hotel Krone. Der Besuch auf dem Christkindlmarkt wird nicht erstattet. Die Pauschale muss bis 22. Dezember 2022 eingelöst werden. (Betriebsurlaub)
(2) Die Gewinner werden innerhalb von 48 Stunden nach Teilnahmeschluss unter allen teilnahmeberechtigten Teilnehmern per Zufallsprinzip ermittelt. Die Gewinner werden per Facebook-Kommentar-Funktion im Posting benachrichtigt und aufgefordert, eine Facebook-Privat Nachricht zu senden, in der die persönlichen Daten ordnungs- und wahrheitsgemäß vollständig übermittelt werden. Diese Angaben dienen der Übersendung des Gewinns.
(3) Geht von einem Gewinner bis zum 31.11.2022 keine Nachricht bei uns ein, erlischt der Gewinnanspruch. Wir sind in diesem Fall berechtigt, eine Ersatzauslosung durchzuführen.
(4) Der Gewinn ist weder übertragbar, noch kann der Gewinn getauscht oder in bar ausgezahlt werden.
(5) Sofern Umstände eintreten, die wir nicht zu verantworten haben, akzeptiert der jeweilige Gewinner einen angemessenen Ersatzgewinn.
(1) Ein Verstoß gegen diese Teilnahmebedingungen berechtigt uns, den jeweiligen Teilnehmer von der Teilnahme auszuschließen. Dies gilt insbesondere, wenn der Teilnehmer falsche Angaben macht oder verwendete Fotos oder andere Inhalte (z.B. Kommentare) geltendes Recht oder Rechte Dritter verletzen. Gleiches gilt bei Kommentaren, die als gewaltverherrlichend, anstößig, belästigend oder herabwürdigend angesehen werden können oder in sonstiger Weise gegen das gesellschaftliche Anstandsgefühl verstoßen.
(2) Handelt es sich bei dem ausgeschlossenen Teilnehmer um einen bereits ausgelosten Gewinner, kann der Gewinn nachträglich aberkannt werden.
5. Vorzeitige Beendigung sowie Änderungen
Wir behalten uns das Recht vor, das Gewinnspiel jederzeit, auch ohne Einhaltung von Fristen, ganz oder teilweise vorzeitig zu beenden oder in seinem Verlauf abzuändern, wenn es aus technischen (z.B. Computervirus, Manipulation von oder Fehler in Software/Hardware) oder rechtlichen Gründen (z.B. Untersagung durch Facebook) nicht möglich ist, eine ordnungsgemäße Durchführung des Gewinnspiels zu garantieren.
Wir sind verantwortlich für die Erhebung, Verarbeitung und Nutzung von personenbezogenen Daten der Teilnehmer, sofern wir diese selbst verarbeiten. Wir werden die Angaben zur Person des Teilnehmers sowie seine sonstigen personenbezogenen Daten nur im Rahmen der gesetzlichen Bestimmungen des Datenschutzrechtes verwenden. Wir werden die Informationen nur insoweit speichern, verarbeiten und nutzen, soweit dies für die Durchführung des Gewinnspiels erforderlich ist bzw. eine Einwilligung des Teilnehmers vorliegt. Dies umfasst auch eine Verwendung zur Ausübung der eingeräumten Nutzungsrechte. Die Daten werden ausschließlich zur Durchführung des Gewinnspiels verwendet und anschließend gelöscht.
Der Teilnehmer kann jederzeit Auskunft über die zu seiner Person gespeicherten Daten verlangen. Im Übrigen gilt unsere Datenschutzerklärung entsprechend, die unter https://www.kronehotel.at/datenschutzwlan abrufbar ist.
(1) Sollten die Teilnahmebedingungen unwirksame Regelungen enthalten, bleibt die Wirksamkeit der Bedingungen im Übrigen unberührt.
(2) Es gilt österreichisches Recht. Ein Rechtsweg zur Überprüfung der Auslosung ist ausgeschlossen
Hotel Krone GmbH, Hatlerstrasse 2, A-6850 Dornbirn, Managing Director Bettina + Christine Rhomberg.
We hereby inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of your personal data by our company. We respect your privacy and strive to strictly comply with the legal requirements for the processing of your personal data (EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (DSGVO), DSG 2000, DSG 2018 and TKG 2003). All your personal data will be processed on this basis.
By using our services and giving consent as defined in this statement, you confirm that you have reached the age of 14 and are capable of giving permissible consent, or that effective consent has already been given by your legal guardian or custodian.
2. INFORMATION ACCORDING TO ART 13 DSGV
Your personal data, these are in particular
- your master data (surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, date of birth, customer number) as well as language and vehicle registration number,
- the data in travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, period of validity, nationality) and identity cards (identity card, driver's license, etc. including issuing authority and period of validity),
- the data concerning the method of payment and in connection with payments, in particular with EC cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- the length of stay requested by you as well as destinations, hotels, contact persons, conditions, special services, health data, frequent flyer number, personal preferences related to the stay, which you make known to us, and
- special categories of data such as health data as well as data on special needs and on marriage/partnership,
are required for our services. This also includes bookings of travel, guides, catering, rental vehicles, transfers, registration processing, insurance, events, tours, accreditations, vouchers including customer creation, billing and their verification (B2B, B2C, FIT), ticket bookings.
For these purposes, we therefore store, process and, if necessary, transfer this data to third parties with whom we cooperate in order to provide the most effective and best possible service to our customers - this may also include service providers in third countries as order processors, software and agency service providers.
We do not use profiling or automated decision-making.
The legal bases for these data processing operations are
- The fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you,
- consents obtained from you,
- legal, contractual or other legal obligations on our part (e.g. documentation rights and obligations according to accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, reporting, legal disputes) and § 96 TKG and
- our legitimate interests (e.g. improving our customer service, including in the area of direct advertising, or safeguarding our own legal interests).
The duration of storage is determined by the duration of our business relationship, the consents you have given, and furthermore by the statutory retention obligations and legal obligations applicable to us. We emphasize that in the case of regular cooperation for our best possible customer service, we strive to know your customer requests already transmitted to us so well that we can continuously and permanently satisfy you.
3. OUR WEB PRESENCE
When you access our website, your access data is automatically collected and stored. This access data may include, in particular, the page accessed, the files viewed, the date and time of the access, the IP address of the user, data of the accessing computer, in particular the browser and the operating system, as well as the amount of data and the message of the successful access. This access data is used by us for internal statistical purposes to ensure the security of our offer and to optimize the offer. In case of suspicion of an illegal act, the access data will be evaluated to preserve evidence.
By entering your personal data in one of our contact forms, you agree to the transmission to and storage and processing by us for the duration of the support of this specific request. This applies in particular to your inquiries via contact form, chat and e-mails that you send to us. We need this data to process your request and in these cases also store your IP address for purposes of preserving evidence. The storage takes place as long as this is necessary for the care of any supplementary or subsequent questions posed by you or us.
Your account data will only be transmitted via an encrypted internet connection (https). We assume no liability for the loss of data or access to your data by third parties if we have complied with the security measures required by the state of the art.
The legal bases for this data processing are your consent, our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you, our legitimate interests and legal obligations of all kinds and § 96 TKG.
You are free to subscribe to our newsletter. The registration, for which you must disclose your e-mail address and give your consent to receive the newsletter, can only become effective when you confirm a link to the registration, which you will receive by e-mail. In order to be able to provide you with targeted information in the newsletter that is of particular interest to you, when you register we also give you the option of providing information on specific interests, key dates, location details and regions and the like.
In each newsletter you receive, you will find all the information you need to unsubscribe. For more information about our newsletters, please contact us using the contact details above. We will be happy to help you.
The content of our website has been carefully prepared and checked several times. However, we do not assume any liability for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided. Claims for damages due to the use or non-use of the information or due to the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are excluded. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. We reserve the right to change, amend or delete the offer or parts thereof without prior notice or to temporarily or permanently cease publication of the website.
The content and programming of our website are protected by copyright and ancillary copyright. Any duplication - also in extracts - and public reproduction, in particular the copying of texts, graphics and photos, is prohibited without our prior written consent.
5. TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES / OBLIGATIONS OF CONTRACTED PROCESSORS
Your personal data may be transferred by us
- within the Group, taking into account the permitted purposes of use,
- to processors (e.g. for our electronic advertising in the form of newsletters) as well as, to third parties who need to be involved in the provision of the services you have requested, all of whom have undertaken to us to comply with the applicable data protection standards,
transmitted to us. If compliance with European data protection standards is not possible - for example, because standard contractual clauses, adequacy decisions or certifications are not guaranteed in the specific case - we will inform you in good time and also obtain the necessary consents from you. For further information, please contact us using the contact details above.
Within the scope of our business activities, we cooperate with the following companies:
webtourismus.at GmbH, Schwefel 91, 6850 Dornbirn, email@example.com (web agency).
We have concluded a corresponding contract with the providers for order data processing.
6. COOKIES AND TRACKING SERVICES
After you have visited our website, cookies remain stored on your terminal device, unless you refuse this from the outset or you actively delete cookies. Actively deactivating cookies may impair the functionality of our web presence for you. You can also prevent cookies from being stored by setting your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
You can also prevent the forwarding of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available on the website google.com. However, the plug-in is only available for certain browser programs.
We also use third-party content on our website to make our Internet presence as informative and convenient as possible for you. This includes, for example, Google maps, RSS feeds or YouTube. These third-party providers receive your IP address for technical reasons. We have no influence on the use of this data by the third-party provider. In this regard, we refer to the privacy statements of the respective providers.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are browser type and browser version, operating system used, referrer URL, host name of the accessing computer, time of the server request. This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. A combination of this data with other data sources is not made. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de . Alternatively, you can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set that prevents the collection of your data during future visits to this website: Google Analytics Disable.
Google Tag Manager
Google Re/Marketing Services / Google AdWords / Google AdSense
We use the marketing and remarketing services (in short "Google Marketing Services") of Google Inc. The Google Marketing Services allow us to display advertisements for and on our website in a more targeted manner in order to present users only with ads that potentially match their interests. If, for example, a user is shown ads for products he or she was interested in on other websites, this is referred to as "remarketing". For these purposes, when our website and other websites on which Google marketing services are active are called up, a code is executed directly by Google and so-called (re)marketing tags (invisible graphics or code, also known as "web beacons") are integrated into the website. With their help, an individual cookie, i.e. a small file, is stored on the user's device (similar technologies can be used instead of cookies). The cookies can be set by various domains, including google.com, doubleclick.net, invitemedia.com, admeld.com, googlesyndication.com or googleadservices.com. This file records which websites the user has visited, which content he is interested in and which offers he has clicked on, as well as technical information on the browser and operating system, referring websites, time of visit and other information on the use of the online offer. The IP address of the user is also recorded, whereby we inform Google Analytics that the IP address is shortened within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area and only in exceptional cases is transferred in full to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address will not be merged with data of the user within other offers of Google. The aforementioned information may also be linked on the part of Google with such information from other sources. If the user subsequently visits other websites, he can be shown ads tailored to his interests.
Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA
CDN - Content Delivery Networks
Seekda / Cognitive
We use the conversion tracking pixel service of Facebook, Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). This allows us to track the actions of users after they have been redirected to a provider website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. This enables us to record the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected remains anonymous. This means that we cannot look into the personal data of individual users. However, the collected data will be stored and processed by Facebook. We will inform you about this matter according to our current information. Facebook may link the data to your Facebook account data and use the data for their own advertising purposes, according to Facebook's data policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ . Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you ads inside and outside of Facebook. In addition, a cookie is stored on your computer for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen .
Facebook Remarketing / Retargeting
We use the "+1″ button of the social network Google Plus, which is operated by Google Inc. The button is recognizable by the "+1″ sign on a white or colored background. When a user calls up a website of this offer that contains such a button, the browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of Google. The content of the "+1″ button is transmitted by Google directly to his browser and integrated by it into the website. the provider therefore has no influence on the scope of the data that Google collects with the button. According to Google, no personal data is collected without a click on the button. Only for logged-in members, such data, including the IP address, are collected and processed. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, can be found by users in Google's data protection information on the "+1″ button: https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy .
You can request information about your personal data stored by us free of charge at any time. As a data subject, you also have the right to revocation, information, deletion, correction, restriction and transfer of your personal data, insofar as this is not opposed by a legal obligation to retain data on our part.
For more information about your rights as a data subject, please contact us using the contact details above. We will be happy to help you. The Austrian Data Protection Authority (DPA), Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, is the competent supervisory authority for complaints.
We have implemented organizational and technical safeguards, which we continually evaluate and adapt as needed, to protect your personal data that we store and process.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Our online offer contains links to Internet pages of other providers. We have no influence on whether these providers comply with the statutory data protection provisions. You should therefore always check the data protection declarations offered.
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration at any time and to adapt it to new developments. The new version is valid from the time it is made available on our website.
You have the possibility at any time to request information about the data stored about you, about the origin of the data, the recipients and about the purpose of the storage of this data. In addition, you have the right to correct, block or delete your data in accordance with the legal provisions.
To do so, please contact us at:
Hotel Krone GmbH
Mrs. Bettina Rhomberg