Hotel Krone GmbH
Directors Christine & Bettina Rhomberg
A-6850 Dornbirn / Vlbg.
Ust-ID-No.: ATU 361 272 04
Trade registry number 4263-2, Court of law Feldkirch
Companies register no.: 67296s
Companies register court of law: Feldkirch
Our general terms and conditions (AGB) may be found under the following link : AGB
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The content of our websites is given in good faith and has been thoroughly checked for accuracy. Nevertheless no liability whatsoever can be accepted for any factual or substantial errors still remaining therein.
We use links to external websites. Although we make every effort to control the contents of linked websites, we will accept no liability for the contents of such external links. The contents of linked websites remain the sole responsibility of the owners of these websites. At the time of linking, no legal violations were evident. In the case of a legal infringement becoming evident, the link in question will be immediately removed.
We always endeavour to respect the copyright of third parties, and where possible to use contributions that are either produced by ourselves or available in the public domain. In-house contributions used on this website are subject to copyright law. Third party contributions are identified accordingly. The reproduction, processing, distribution or any other kind of use which contravenes the limits of copyright, excepting that for private and personal purposes, requires the written consent of the relevant author or publisher in each instance.
CONDITIONS OF USAGE
The use of our contact information by third parties for advertising purposes is absolutely forbidden. The only exception is in cases where our specific written consent for such usage has been obtained prior to the event. We also reserve the right to resort to legal action should we receive unsolicited advertising material, e.g. by spam mail.
DRAFT, DESIGN & ProgrammiNG
Webtourismus is a specialist in the field of online marketing and tourism. In Vorarlberg and the Lake Constance region we work with our numerous clients with a view to achieving an effective Internet presence. From the initial creative design and technical implementation, right through to the supply of ongoing editorial website support, we are there when required to help and advise our clients in any important decision-making they may encounter.
Our website uses so-called Cookies, small units of text data which are saved on your computer with the help of your browser. They have no harmful effects.
You are at liberty to to activate the appropriate link in your Browser Software regulating the installation of Cookies, so as to be informed of their existence and to allow their use in certain cases only. We would however advise that such a dis-enablement can result in a less than fully functional operation of this website.
Information requirements in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (DSGVO)
The settlement of online disputes in accordance with Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG: The European Commission provides a platform for the settlement of online disputes (OS), details of which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr at. Users are entitled to use this platform for the settlement of their disputes. In principle we are prepared to participate in extrajudicial arbitration procedures. You can also send any complaints to us directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (c) - Dornbirner Seilbahn AG
- (c) Lukas Haemmerle - Dornbirn Tourismus und Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Arno Meusburger - Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Au Sommer (c) Herbert Flatz - Au Schoppernau Tourismus
- Aussichtsplattform (c) - Dornbirner Seilbahn AG
- Blick auf Brand (c) Dietmar Walser - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus GmbH
- Bödele (c) Popp + Hackner, Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Boedele Bregenzerwald (c) Popp Hackner - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Bregenzer Festspiele
- Christoph Pallinger, Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Copyright (c) People's / Tino Dietsche
- Darko Todorovic - Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Familienwanderung (c) Johannes Fink - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Harald Eisenberger, ÖBB
- Hotelfotos von Markus Gmeiner - agenturwahnsinn.com
- Jcomp - Freepik.com
- Jürgen Kostelac - Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Lukas Haemmerle - Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Markus Gmeiner
- Matthias Rhomberg - Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Messe Dornbirn
- Montforthaus Feldkirch Dachgalerie (c) Martin-Mischkulnig
- Oberstadt (c) Curt_Huber
- Panorama (c) Curt-Huber
- Peter Mathis, Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Petra Rainer, Bodensee Tourismus
- Pfänder (c) Petra Rainer - Bodensee Vorarlberg Tourismus GmbH
- Pfänder (c) Petra-Rainer - Bodensee Vorarlberg Tourismus GmbH
- Rigoletto Plakat (c) Bregenzer Festspiele / moodley
- Schattenburg (c) Stadtkultur und Kommunikation Feldkirch GmbH, Nik Skorpic
- Seebühne (c) Bregenzer Festspiele - Anja Köhler
- Wanderer Bärguntalpe (c) Dietmar Denger - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Wandern Damüls (c) Dietmar Walser - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Wandern im Garneratal-Montafon (c) Dietmar Denger - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Wandern im Garneratal-Montafon (c) Dietmar Denger - Vorarlberg Tourismus (1)
- Wandern in Gaschurn (c) Daniel Zangerl - Montafon Tourismus GmbH, Schruns
- Wandern Min Weag-Etappe 9 (c) Peter Mathis - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- © Bregenzer Festspiele / Anja Köhler